1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files of a small size, often encrypted, that a website stores on a computer or other device when accessing the website. Cookies may store the identification of the user that visited the Website and the places that were navigated.
When you revisit the Website the cookies may be read in order to identify the user and to set the preferences and browser settings for that user.
2. Types of Cookies and other technology that TIPSENSE uses on the Website
This Website uses the following cookies:
- UI Customization cookies to store a user’s preference across web pages (e.g. language) and not linked to other persistent identifiers.
- Technical cookies. These cookies are used to provide certain certain functionalities such as keeping track of the user’s imput when filling online forms, keeping track of the items the user has selected by clicking on a button, securing the service, storing technical data needed to play back video or audio content or integrating social plug- in modules.
- Analytics cookies (such as those of Google or ComScore). These cookies are used to analyse the visits made, places and times of website navigation. The cookie information is transmitted to and stored directly by the analytical providers on their servers. These cookies are used anonymously and to prepare website trend reports without identifying individual users.
TIPSENSE has also implemented the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting feature, which gathers information derived from the third-party DoubleClick cookie and device identifiers. You can opt-out of this feature through the Google’s Ad Settings, the Ad Settings for mobile apps and the NAI’s consumer opt-out. For more information in respect of the types of cookies used by Google for advertising and other purposes, please click here.
3. Your Cookie choices and how to opt-out
You can set your browser to refuse or accept cookies, or set the browser so that cookies are automatically deleted once you close your browser, computer or device. You may change your cookies settings in browsers as follows:
- Google Chrome Settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Cookies
- Firefox Preferences > Privacy.
- Internet Explorer under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
- Safari Preferences > Privacy.
4. Contact us
For any queries or more information in relation to this Cookies Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org