Welcome to appcrawlr.com (the "Site"). The following are the rules ("Terms") that govern your use of the Site. By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. TipSense, LLC ("we" or "us") reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
User Content Rules
You agree that the Content you post will not:
- Be offensive, harmful and/or abusive, including but not limited to, contain images depicting or language containing expletives or profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit material or that promotes bigotry or discrimination against protected classes (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech or imagery.)
- Accuse others of illegal activity, or describe physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
- Be of a nature that does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business or have no qualitative value (including, but not limited to, spam, chain or other mass messaging).
- Be a shill or a deceptive advertisement or cause, or be a result of, a conflict of interest.
- Violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Be inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
- Contain personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
- Be commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or other advertising materials.
- Contain material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Site.
- Contain material that is illegal, or that violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- Contain language or images intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate user names or signatures.
- Contain material that is not in English, that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or appropriate any system, data or personal information.
You may not assert or imply that your posted Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by TipSense LLC. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post, and you assume any and all risks and liability that may arise from your posted Content.
TipSense LLC reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post, reinstate, disable from view or remove any user Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be violations of any User Content Rules.
User Content does not reflect the views of TipSense LLC. TipSense does not assume responsibility or liability for any Content or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein.
Links and Search Results
Site Content includes information that has been identified, indexed and/or compiled into a directory through an automated process. Human beings do not review Content before it is presented in the directory, and Company cannot and does not pre-screen anything made available through its directory.
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. TipSense LLC has no control over these sites or the content within them. TipSense LLC cannot guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in these sites is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. TipSense does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor do we warrant that it will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against TipSense LLC for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at email@example.com
Although we cannot monitor the conduct of its users off the Site, it is a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Violation of the Terms
TIPSENSE DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH, OR LINK ON IT. TIPSENSE LLC CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. TIPSENSE LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY BUSINESS LISTINGS AND REVIEWS ON THE SITE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF ANY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. TIPSENSE LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
TipSense LLC disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site. TipSense LLC is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to TipSense LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL TIPSENSE LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF TIPSENSE LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, you, by using the Site, agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold TipSense LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view, and retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, adapt, create derivative works, appropriate, reproduce, or otherwise distribute, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the material on this Site for any use, or for any purpose other than as described in these Terms. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. appcrawlr.com strives to strike the appropriate balance between copyright protection and the availability of useful information, and we invite the fair use of Content from our site under copyright law.
This Site is powered by software that includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com and licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.